Contact for Free Attorney Information Packet

Archive for January, 2018

Finding a Medical or Dental Malpractice Lawyer

Now that you have determined you were injured by a doctor’s negligence, do you go to his office or write him a letter saying: “Your negligence has caused me terrible suffering and financial loss.  Have your insurance company get in touch with me to discuss a settlement.”  No.  The doctor will only show you the door and call his malpractice insurance company.  He may even try to talk you out of suing him.  Or, an adjuster from his insurance company may go to your home and get you to sign away your rights for a small, quick settlement.


Download our Free Medical & Dental Abbreviations Glossary